Wondrous Treatment Of Women In Islam
Ian
2005-07-12 11:44:29 UTC
The Koran is a manual for world domination by genocide, and that's all
it is.

It's adherants do not have faith, they are victims of brainwashing. Not
a single muslim has been able to tell me what happens when the sun runs
out of hydrogen.

All the open minded Muslims who realise their faith is ridiculous are
forced to indoctrinate their children, through fear of murder.
me
2005-07-13 14:26:04 UTC
Post by Ian
The Koran is a manual for world domination by genocide, and
that's all
it is.
It's adherants do not have faith, they are victims of
brainwashing. Not
a single muslim has been able to tell me what happens when the
sun runs
out of hydrogen.
All the open minded Muslims who realise their faith is
ridiculous are
forced to indoctrinate their children, through fear of murder.
It is the duty of every Muslim to spread the faith. Those living
in strict Muslim socities who are non-Muslims are usually treated
little better than cattle. Non-Muslims are not regarded as real
people.
If one compares the life of Jesus with that of Mohammed, the
parallels could hardly be any more stark. Jesus was a
peace-loving, tolerant man who urged people to love their
neighbours. Mohammed encouraged his followers to slaughter (as
well as rape and plunder) his opponents in order force the spread
of Islam and drive the Jews out of the Arabian peninsula.
Mohammed was violent, nasty, vengeful and intolerant. He also
took a young child as a "wife". In his visions of the Angel
Gabriel, he is more likely to have laboured under an
hallucination - it is quite possible he had a severe personality
disorder. Look on the Internet and you can find many examples of
how Jesus was vastly superior - plus more credible - than
Mohammend. And no, I'm not a Christian.
It seems to me that Islam is in a period of crisis - Muslims are
raised to believe they are God's darlings and only they will
achieve salvation. Painful chastisement awaits the rest of us
infidels. They are also raised to believe that Islamic culture is
the pinnacle of human achievement and that only they produce
anything of worth. So how can it be that the faithless, infidel
West is more successful economically, technologically,
militarily, academically, materially etc. The truth is that the
Islamic world has produced virtually nothing valuable for human
civilisation for about the last 600 years. They are having to
wake up and realise maybe they aren't so special after all, and
maybe their 7th century desert tribal belief system worked for a
while, but it's pretty out of step in a modern, western-led
globalising world. Their rigid belief that the Koran is timeless,
unchanging and final word means their society will become
increasingly irrelevant and backward for the rest of us because
they cannot be flexible and change.
Topaz
2005-07-13 15:23:44 UTC
"Christians and Moslems manage to get along in the Mid-East. This
writer observed them in Gaza. Baptists go to church next to the
Mosque, and when they are not in church, members seem to work together
as best they can. Churches are not a historic enemy to Islam in Iraq.
Coptic, Catholic, and Orthodox churches often date back to Roman
times, still standing with Christian cemeteries around them, undefiled
through the ages of Islamic domination. Christians in Iraq say they
do not hate Muslims, but many Evangelicals in America practice hatred
of Islam that is now manifested in destruction and death. Jesus words
object.

The Southern Baptist Convention has had no explanation for this
peaceful co-existence with Islam; its publications play it down or
ignore it. The evangelicals? views of the Mideast demand both racial
and religious hatred. The Baptist Mission Board even ignores its own
church in Gaza, housed in a dome roofed ancient mosque. This writer
documented the story of its members in a previous article.
Evangelicals tell us Islam detests Baptists and would kill them on
sight. Christians in the land of Islam live their lives out
otherwise, and any serious observation supports their version.

In Gaza the wall in front of the Baptist church has the same
anti-Israeli graffiti as does the wall in front of the Mosque nearby.
Their members suffer Israeli occupation side by side. If they do not
love each other, they certainly coexist in peace. We Hold These
Truths receives reports from Christians and Muslims from Damascus to
Ammon. There is an uneasy peace made worse by anti-Islamic statements
spewed forth from evangelical Enabler churches and celebrities in
America.

How would Islam benefit from bombing churches? If Christians stay
home from church or emigrate out of fear, how does this make Iraq more
independent? It does not.

It is sad that Iraqis would bomb other Iraqis who are hungry and
desperate for work and who hate the occupation, but who take
Army-funded jobs at a police station. But this can be understood in
war, the Iraqis do not want a compromised, 56-year occupation as the
Palestinians have.

Who benefits?
We don't know who planted the bombs but we do know that American
evangelical celebrities facilitated and enabled the act. Without the
Enablers constant condemnation of Islam, there would have been no
reason for the propaganda bombing of five churches, because there
would be no market for the propaganda that is being distributed
through the evangelicals in the USA.

We have read all the accounts of the bombings. As expected, they are
being blamed on an unknown Islamic group. Consider what is likely:

* If an Islamic militant group bombed the churches and wanted to
terrorize Christians, they would have taken credit for it the first
hour, as they have with kidnappings, and they would have promised more
bombings, or asked for something. No one did.

* The "group" that belatedly did claim the blame for the bombings
was
anonymous and unknown and did not have a formal name or spokesman. It
offered no plausible reason for this significant act. It could have
been created on a cell phone after the bombing or in an office in
London, and it probably was. The US-appointed Iraqi government did
not point this out, nor did our press.

* Most Muslims who we know fear God, they do not hate Him, and would
be correctly afraid to bomb a church--afraid of God, not of men. And
Muslims, unlike the Israelis, believe Jesus was on very good terms
with the one God, whom they call Allah. They do not challenge Allah;
they fear Him as righteous.

* If secularists did the bombing, there would be Muslims who would
know about It, and would tell. It was too big a scheme to keep it
quiet this long.

* The churches in Iraq are traditional, not evangelical; they do
not hold to the neo-evangelical interpretations that hold Israel to be
a God image that must be worshiped. They do not share the chosen
people theology that enables the war on Islam.

* Islam is not anti-Christian, as we Christians are told. The
Qur'an says much about Jesus and Mary, and is more than respectful.
One passage, (S.5.78-84) seems to be all about trust and coexistence
with followers of Christ. Verse 82 reads:

Strongest among men in enmity to the Believer wilt thou find the Jews
and Pagans; Nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find
those who say "We are Christians" because amongst there are men
devoted to learning. And men who have renounced the world and they are
not arrogant.

Clearly this was not written about evangelical-Zionist (Enablers) who,
to the contrary, openly call for genocide against Islam, even its
total liquidation, and some are boldly arrogant about it.

Many untrue yarns are spun on the Internet depicting a hate filled
Qur'an. We Hold These Truths has investigated several and found that
most are not there, or seem to be intentionally distorted. Our paper
called Internet Tales about Islam details some of these. We find some
statements we have been given by evangelical Enablers to be outright
untrue on their face. Even the most popular story among evangelicals
about the prize of "72 virgins" for martyrs in Paradise (like the car
bomber) may be a hoax. As best this writer can tell, it is not in the
Qur'an; we are still waiting for someone to show us otherwise.

One of the worst we have heard, Dr. Robert Morey, who calls himself a
"Christian" and who has written several books about Islam, openly
preaches for the incineration of Mecca, Medina and The Dome of the
Rock.

Leading Muslim clerics have condemned the bombing as cowardly and
unbecoming of Islam, but christian-Zionists take denial as a sign of
guilt. And prominent Christian leaders in Iraq have not suggested
Muslims were responsible, and have spoken out in solidarity with them.

Who Could Have Done It?
The State of Israel and what is currently being called the US
"Neo-Con" establishment, which really controls Israel and holds
absolute control over the present Bush administration and past Clinton
administration as well, are the beneficiaries of wars.

Israelis would not think twice of bombing churches because they have
already done it. They have also attacked mosques and killed Muslim
leaders in front of at least one mosque. Israelis have even been
known to damage their own synagogues to get sympathy. The State of
Israel shelled two or more Christian churches in Palestine. Israel's
agents are known to be operating in Iraq and are probably more likely
to have bombed the churches than the CIA or Halliburton's paid
mercenaries. They are used to this kind of assassination, and they
know how to keep quiet. If this is true, you can bet the incident will
just die down and disappear from the press.

The tale of the church bombings will never disappear from the
preaching of the evangelical-Zionist, who will blame the Arabs
everywhere, with or without proof.

Who Is Responsible?
Though we will probably never know for certain who bombed the five
churches, we can be sure the blood is on the hands of the Enabler
reverends, evangelical celebrities, and on their willing followers.
The deaths of every one of the eleven church-going Christians is their
responsibility because without them there would be no reason for the
bombing. Whoever did it simply obliged these evangelical Enablers by
creating more grist for Israeli promoted Christian-Zionist hate mills.
Hate enabled the war and the occupation; hate keeps the occupation
going. Only love will end it.

An Israeli "BUS19", in which 11 Israeli civilians died, was imported
to the US from Israel in May. "Eleven" happens to be the same number
of civilian Iraqis killed in the five Church bombings. A team or
speakers associated with The Unity Coalition for Israel is touring
evangelical Enabler churches with the bus, giving the misleading
message that Palestinians are murderers, and Islam is a religion of
violence. Our account of this is called Israeli Hate-Bus Tours
America.

The five damaged churches are the Iraqi equivalent of BUS19, another
trophy to be displayed at churches in America. Without the insatiable
desire of christian-Zionist celebrities for more "proof of Arab
violence" there would have been no church bombings in Iraq because no
other purpose was served. This writer is no longer alone among
Followers of Christ in blaming evangelical Enablers for war.

As reported in the "New York Times," in a speech on March 9, 2003,
former President James Earl Carter criticized his own Southern Baptist
Convention for supporting the "unilateral attack on Iraq." Carter did
not dignify the attack by calling it a war. He went on to implicate
Israel in the occupation of Iraq, saying,

"a few Southern Baptist leaders (favor war) who were greatly
influenced by their commitment to Israel based on eschatological, or
final days theology."

Mr. Carter also stated some of the most profound and truthful words
ever heard at a Democratic convention in an interview after his speech
where he stated:

"The State of Israel is at the center of the problems in the Middle
East."

Christian pastor and writer Tony Campolo, speaking to United Methodist
leaders in Birmingham, Alabama, on June 3, 2004, warned that too many
Christians have become "evangelical Zionists" who favor ethnic
cleansing of Palestinians in the Middle East. This surprisingly candid
statement was covered in the Birmingham News quoting Campolo:

"Some evangelicals have gotten caught up in the theology that before
Christ can return, the Holy Land must belong to the Jews," and,

"They're really advocating ethnic cleansing. There's no justification
for that in Scripture."

We note: Ethnic cleansing means systematic murder! The Birmingham
News further quoted Campolo:

"Christian leaders such as Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, as well as
Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins, authors of the best-selling "Left
Behind" end-times prophecy novels, have spread the "evangelical
Zionist" theme. "They're a very powerful group," The evangelical
community has gotten so pro-Israel that they've forgotten how to love
Palestinians."

The Presbyterian Church in America's leaders recently condemned The
Wall being built around the Palestinians, and voted by a wide margin
to divest itself of all Israeli assets from its multi-billion dollar
retirement fund. This is the first major church denomination to do
so.

Evangelical leaders must be challenged publicly by their own members.
To accomplish this Project Strait Gate was started 18 months ago, and
over 35 major evangelical churches, as well as conventions, have been
picketed for peace during their worship hours.

Five ladies and two men led a Strait Gate Project demonstration at two
churches last weekend in Southern California, with signs reading NO
MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL and BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS. One event was a
2004 Israel and Bible Prophesy Conference at the giant Calvary Chapel
in Chino, California. Several participants reported they were
pleasantly surprised with the response, not so much from the churches
as from the passersby. Many responded positively to the message of
the demonstration.

Strait Gate Ministries urges Followers of Christ to have their names
removed from membership rolls at any churches that fail to oppose the
continued war and occupation in the Mideast. We suggest you tell the
Reverend you might return once the Church regains Christ's admonition
to love one's brothers as yourselves. Until then, you might better
serve the Lord by supporting an Armenian or Coptic Church in Iraq.

We Hold These Truths/Strait Gate Ministries plans to distribute this
letter to about 100,000 Presbyterian Pastors and laymen leaders as an
encouragement to them. We wish to expand this number by tenfold to
other reverends in other denominations.

The challenge is overwhelming, the time short and the burden is
heavy."

WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS/STRAIT GATE MINISTRIES
http://www.whtt.org
P.O. Box 14491
Scottsdale, AZ 85267
480 947 3329 (***@whtt.org)

To be receive future mailings go to our site

www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com
http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.RealNews247.com
Michael Voytinsky
2005-07-15 06:58:23 UTC
I think many Egyptian Copts would disagree with that one.
Ian
2005-07-15 10:16:37 UTC
The plural of anecdote is not generality.
Mitchell Holman
2005-07-15 09:22:43 UTC
Post by me
- Muslims are
raised to believe they are God's darlings and only they will
achieve salvation.
And that differs from every other
religion how, again?
Ian
2005-07-15 10:17:02 UTC
I don't like other religions either.
Topaz
2005-07-13 15:17:47 UTC
Post by Ian
The Koran is a manual for world domination by genocide, and that's all
it is.
Why is Islam so feared and derided today?
Ian Buckley - Shamireaders June 19, 2005

Pound's biographer Professor Hugh Kenner - with whom I had the honour
of corresponding shortly before his death - considered that without
its poets the world would have already have long since succumbed to
total exhaustion.

More practically, perhaps, we can view religion as playing a similar
valuable role in preserving traditional societies, and maintaining
higher values than the almighty dollar. But not all faiths have 'what
it takes' to resist the trend towards a world turned into a counting
house on top of a rubbish dump.

Indeed, both Judaism and the Protestant variant of Christianity are
implicated, more or less, in the rise of capitalism. Additionally,
traditionalist Catholics believe that their Church is now a shadow of
its former state, having virtually self-destructed after Vatican II.
While Eastern Orthodoxy and even Japanese Shinto play their honourable
part in resisting the rush towards a porno-trash non-culture, it is
pre-eminently Islam that is the biggest stumbling block in the way of
the New World Order.

In the first place Islam is a profoundly and genuinely democratic
faith, as opposed to the 'democracy' of fakery and computerised
trickery that characterised the election of Bush and Bliar. Following
on from this, Muslims also hold true to economic democracy in the form
of the prohibition of usury. Though now abandoned, this was also once
a doctrine of the Christian Church. Such a fundamental point is, to
say the least, unappreciated by the false prophets of globalist
capitalism, always on the lookout for fresh lands to reduce to a bland
and hence profitable mass - or mess.

When Muslims, like those 'extremist' Iranians, reject the societies
(perhaps non-societies might be a better term) of Britain and the US,
are they really wrong to do so? Or are they just being sensible in not
wanting a taste of the growing gap between rich and poor, the drug
addiction, the sleaze, the corruption, the social breakdown, the urban
gun crime and trash TV that more and more characterises these two
countries today?

Significantly, terms such as Ummah and Dar-al-Islam are more or less
untranslatable, indicating a degree of cohesion and comradely
brotherhood that those outside the Arabic and Muslim world can barely
understand.

Though few of us realise it, we in the West are spoon-fed a bogus view
of reality: the truth only comes out in peripheral areas. Times,
Telegraph and Observer dribble on and on about the wonderful EU
constitution, or how we must 'democratise' Iraq1. However in the
travel sections of such papers you can still read the occasional
comment on the wonderful hospitality to be found in Libya or Syria, in
spite of everything that happened in recent years.

Apparently, tourists there can find themselves being invited, after a
passing acquaintance with a citizen of those 'evil' countries, to stay
and eat in private homes. Just try doing that in New York or London!
As Gavin Maxwell wrote of his stay in pre-Saddam and pre-American
Apocalypse Iraq :

'Throughout our journey I was struck by the boorishness of Western
hospitality by contrast with that of the Arabs. If a stranger rings a
doorbell in Europe, he must produce some very good reason before he
can get into the house at all, much less eat there as a guest; yet in
the lands where there are neither doors nor doorbells the stranger is
not asked the reason for his presence, and to hesitate in setting food
before him would be
shameful.'...

As is clear from the Last Sermon of the Last Prophet, true Islam has a
civilised attitude towards woman...:

'O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your
women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have
taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His
permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right
to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be
kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it
is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you
do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste. '...

America today, in line with its stultifying decay, hardly produces any
new contributors to the world of thought. Though scarcely comparable
to Mencken or Brooks Adams, the present-day philosophic duo of Beavis
and Butthead have it right: 'People are STUPID'.

Yes, people are stupid, especially modern Britons or Americans. They
are pleased to accept assessments of one of the world's great
religions from various self-interested parties with an axe to grind -
from tame professors run by the intelligence agencies, to
fundamentalist 'Christian' Zionist nutcases who want to bring on
Armageddon...

As for Muslims and Arabs in general, they can take some small comfort
from the words of Beregond, the soldier of Gondor, in Tolkien's Lord
of the Rings: 'We have this honour: ever we bear the brunt of the
chief hatred of the Enemy.'
Post by Ian
It's adherants do not have faith, they are victims of brainwashing. Not
a single muslim has been able to tell me what happens when the sun runs
out of hydrogen.
We have plenty of time to think about it.
Post by Ian
All the open minded Muslims who realise their faith is ridiculous are
forced to indoctrinate their children, through fear of murder.
Here is a typical example of what the Jewish controlled countries
stand for:

NEA, Gay Militants: Joined At The Hip
Lee Duigon

If a private citizen tells his neighbor's children that they ought to
try gay sex, he might wind up in a correctional facility. If he talks
that way to your 13-year-old son, you'll want him put away-pronto.

But when this very same behavior, toward the same children, is
displayed by adults who belong to America's biggest teachers' union,
most parents simply let them do it. In fact, they pay them to.

The NEA is committed to the cause of militant homosexuality. It's the
richest, most politically powerful union in America, and it has daily
access to most of America's children. And it wants to recruit them for
the homosexual lifestyle.

Lean this equation, America:

Public schools=The homosexual agenda

If you don't believe it, visit nea-glc.org/, the website of the
National Education Association's Gay and Lesbian Coalition. There,
among their "great achievements" in shaping NEA policy, the homosexual
militants cite the NEA's promotion of "the lesbian-gay-bisexual
curriculum" and "family life education... regarding the diversity of
sexual orientation."

The NEA has also campaigned for the proclamation of
"Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transsexual History Month" (try putting that on
a T-shirt), homosexual studies at Catholic colleges--and, of course,
homosexual "marriage."

The people of Massachusetts know the teachers' union's commitment to
"gay marriage." Aline Isaacson of GLSEN (Gay-Lesbian-Straight
Education Network), the media's favorite poster gal for "gay
marriage", is also--surprise!-a paid consultant to the Massachusetts
teachers' union. Paid in taxpayer dollars, to boot. (You may remember
Massachusetts GLSEN from a few years ago as the organizers of graphic,
intensely perverted sex "workshops" for public school children--a
scandal that came to be known as "fist-gate.")

Ms. Isaacson, according to the grass-roots Article 8 Alliance, these
days makes it a full-time job lobbying state legislators to keep them
from jumping ship on "gay marriage" and voting for the Bill of Address
which would remove the outlaw Supreme Judicial Court judges who
imposed this oxymoron on the people of Massachusetts. Supported by
taxpayers' money, she makes daily, face-to-face visits to individual
lawmakers. Nice work if you can get it.

Too bad you couldn't make it to the gym teachers' state convention in
New Jersey, in February. It wasn't about volleyball. For public school
gym teachers, Job One--according to the convention's floor displays,
handouts, posters, and workshop topics (all of which I saw
personally)--is getting the kids comfy with homosexuality. To this
end, they handed out a "resource guide"--handsomely produced, slick,
paid for largely by Fleet Bank
Inc.--intended for distribution in all the public schools. (For more
information, see my article, "Now It's the Gym Teachers," in the
February archive of the Chalcedon website, chalcedon.edu.)

You would have seen even more of the same at "Twenty Years of Great
Sex (Ed)" last year, a national conference of "sex educators" hosted
by Rutgers, New Jersey's taxpayer-funded state university. Again,
there was no effort to hide the educators' whole-hearted penchant for
homosexuality...

Michael Voytinsky
2005-07-15 07:12:51 UTC
Post by Topaz
In the first place Islam is a profoundly and genuinely democratic
faith,
One of the central ideas of Islam - as has been explained to my by
Muslims - is that humans have no right to create their own legislation,
all legislation comes from God.

So if Islam is democratic, it is democratic in a very unusual sense of
the word.
Post by Topaz
When Muslims, like those 'extremist' Iranians, reject the societies
(perhaps non-societies might be a better term) of Britain and the > US, are they really wrong to do so?
They do not simply reject Western society.

The extremist Iranians execute women for adultery, persecute heretics,
and otherwise act in a manner that brings to mind the more unpleasant
aspects of medieval Europe.
As opposed to Iran, where people are free to select their own view of
reality?
Post by Topaz
Telegraph and Observer dribble on and on about the wonderful EU
constitution, or how we must 'democratise' Iraq1. However in the
travel sections of such papers you can still read the occasional
comment on the wonderful hospitality to be found in Libya or
Syria, in spite of everything that happened in recent years.
I have worked with Muslims, they are wonderful, hard-working,
considerate people. I would not hesitate to hire them.

At the same time, they are often willing to justify harsh penalties for
adultery, persecution of converts from Islam, etc. Their political
views often make the Republicans look sane.

So, saying that Iranian Islam is insane does not contradict the view
that Iranians are pleasant, hospitable people. Just don't offend their
medieval sensibilities.
Post by Topaz
If a stranger rings a doorbell in Europe, he must produce some
very good reason before he can get into the house at all, much
Where would you rather have your car break down - in the most
Republican depths of Texas, or in the New York? Where do you think you
would be most likely to receive assistance from complete strangers?
(Hint: in Texas.)

Now, could one reasonably use that to justify the current policies of
the Republican Party?
Post by Topaz
As is clear from the Last Sermon of the Last Prophet, true Islam
There are also plenty of Hadith requiring women to obey their husbands,
and several about women being a lot more likely to go to hell than men.
Is there a point here?
Post by Topaz
If a private citizen tells his neighbor's children that they ought > to try gay sex,
How did we end up with this topic?
Post by Topaz
information, see my article, "Now It's the Gym Teachers," in the
February archive of the Chalcedon website, chalcedon.edu.)
So now Calvinist crazies are writing in defense of fundamentalist
Islam? Since, from deranged Calvinist perspective the Muslims are all
going to hell anyway, why bother?
Ian
2005-07-15 10:19:21 UTC
Yes. Look at all those Islamic democracies.
Topaz
2005-07-16 18:08:22 UTC
Post by Ian
Yes. Look at all those Islamic democracies.
It's obvious that in the so-called democracies the government is for
the corporations and the money bags. Islamic countries really are for
the people:

"US leaders favorite arch villain Saddam Hussein must have realized
there was value in making friends with the ordinary people, and as a
matter of public policy his government dumped gasoline on the
domestic market, providing all that could be consumed. This means
that anyone living in Iraq, even Hussein's political opposition
could run their car, heat their house a little in the winter,
perhaps cool it in the summer, generate electricity, run a taxi or a
truck line, or just cook food and boil water, all at next to zero
fuel cost...

BUT AS SOON AS IRAQ WAS "LIBERATED" BY THE US ARMY, ENERGY BECAME
UNAVAILABLE TO THE IMPOVERISHED IRAQIS EVEN THOUGH THE PRODUCTION
CONTINUES ON UNDER US AND BRITISH CORPORATE CONTROL.

We have read about demonstrators and near riots in Basra, where oil
production is nearly limitless. Lines at gas pumps are measured in
kilometers and people sometimes wait all day to fill a can with
gasoline to cook on. The reported price now varies from $1.00 to
$1.50 per gallon, an impossible price for the unemployed and
impoverished Iraqis. No wonder they are fast learning to hate
anything connected with the USA, including the United Nations whose
headquarters was just bombed.

It is no secret that clean water and electricity have remained
unavailable to many since the bombing. Only those who can afford
fuel can purify the dirty water by boiling it. The price of fuel on
which they depend upon for survival has increased by 30 to 50 times:
HOW IS THAT FOR "PRICE GOUGING?"

WHY GUERILLAS BOMB THE KIRKOOK-BANIAS PIPELINE

One of the RUMSFELD CABAL'S* first acts was to reopen the pipeline
from Iraq's northern oil field into USA-friendly Turkey. Imagine
the wrath of the Iraqis when they learned their liberators are
scudding fuel out of the country to the neighboring Turks. No
wonder the Kirkook pipeline has been bombed twice. You might feel
like bombing someone if your family was hungry and you learned food
was being commandeered from your city and shipped to Mexico or
Israel...

There is unconfirmed satalite photographic evidence that the USA may
be building a new pipeline through Kuwait, presumably to pirot the
oil from Southern Iraq. And, according to Haaretz, August 25th
Article, the Cabal has broken the news of their intent to pump Iraqi
oil into Israel...

Archie Blumhorst, at some risk to himself, traveled to Iraq in
January
2000. We quote from our printed and taped interview with Mr.
Blumhorst in March 2000, "WHY GAS COSTS $2.00 PER GALLON."
<http://www.whtt.org/whtt.shtml?articles/000327hu.htm>

" A BUSLOAD OF AMERICANS WERE STRETCHING THEIR LEGS DURING A FUEL
STOP. A W. BLUMHORST CALCULATED THE CONVERSION OF GALLONS TO LITERS
AND NATIVE CURRENCY TO US DOLLARS IN HIS NOTEBOOK. HE WATCHED THE
ATTENDANT PUMP DIESEL FUEL INTO THE EUROPEAN MADE BUS. 'DO I HAVE
THIS FIGURED RIGHT?' HE ASKED THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING BUS DRIVER, 'IS
IT POSSIBLE YOU ARE BUYING FUEL FOR FOUR CENTS A GALLON U.S.? ARE
YOU REALLY GOING TO FILL THIS BUS FOR A $10.00 BILL...? MAYBE I
SHOULD TAKE A GALLON HOME TO MISSOURI OR THEY WILL NEVER BELIEVE
ME!'"

Mr. Blumhorst calculations were confirmed by others in Iraq. In
fact at most times and places the price was even less than $.05 per
US gallon.

IT BECOMES IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS TO ANY REASONABLE OBSERVER WHY SADDAM
HUSSEIN COULD REMAIN IN POWER SO LONG. HE DID NOT CHEAT HIS
SUBJECTS OF LIFE ESENTILAS. Yes, he did imprison and kill some
whom he considered his enemies, but the common poor people of Iraq
not only received gasoline but they got free medical care (supplies
were severely limited by the sanctions) and cheap food from an
efficient distribution system. Our press never seemed to mentioned
this, did you hear it on CBS?"

By contrast, our US cabalist controlled empire DOES NOT USUALLY KILL
ITS SUBJECTS but it cheats us every day! Now the Cabal is openly
stealing the oil from those they have conquered in the name of
liberation. Who is so nieve as to think he will get his share of
the spoils?

The truth is we do not know how brutal Mr. Hussein is, we only know
what the press tells us. We should note the Bush administration has
invented a new euphemism for "assassination" that has become part of
the American vocabulary. Mr. Bush often refers to some suspected
terrorist or enemy as having been "DEALT WITH." A careful
examination of context reveals this now commonly used phrase is THE
PRESIDENT'S POLITE WAY OF SAYING "ASSASSINATED."...

It was Hussein's economic policies that kept most of the people of
Iraq friendly to him. This is probably why he has still not been
captured in spite of the Cabal's offer of 25 million of American tax
dollars as a reward for him, dead or alive. No wonder they want him
dead. No other human makes the Cabal look as bad by comparison. The
terrible man treated his own people better than the Cabal does.

American occupation has simply thrown another country into economic
disaster. Oil, the national treasure of Iraq, is systematically
being looted from the suffering public before their eyes. This is
liberation, cabalist style...

No one should be surprised that a war cabal powerful enough to
control presidents uses MURDER, FALSE WITNESS, THEFT, AND
COVETOUSNESS AS OPERATING TOOLS. Criminal conspiracies exist by
these means. How much will Americas pay for fuel with the Cabal in
control of Iraq's oil? Every American should ask if he will share
in the spoils of war, or be the next victim?...
Charles E. Carlson

Ian
2005-07-18 10:10:32 UTC
Post by Topaz
Post by Ian
Yes. Look at all those Islamic democracies.
It's obvious that in the so-called democracies the government is for
the corporations and the money bags. Islamic countries really are for
Don't be a ridiculous arsehole.

Who has invented
...heart surgery?
...the welfare state?
...pensions?
...unemployment benefits?
...sickness benefits?
...taxation to pay for it all?

Islam has a pillar which donates money, but it's not like the people
decide who gets it is it?
Topaz
2005-07-18 22:58:04 UTC
The Origins of Political Correctness
An Accuracy in Academia Address by Bill Lind

Variations of this speech have been delivered to various AIA
conferences including the 2000 Consevative University at American
University

Where does all this stuff that you've heard about this morning - the
victim feminism, the gay rights movement, the invented statistics, the
rewritten history, the lies, the demands, all the rest of it - where
does it come from? For the first time in our history, Americans have
to be fearful of what they say, of what they write, and of what they
think. They have to be afraid of using the wrong word, a word
denounced as offensive or insensitive, or racist, sexist, or
homophobic.

We have seen other countries, particularly in this century, where this
has been the case. And we have always regarded them with a mixture of
pity, and to be truthful, some amusement, because it has struck us as
so strange that people would allow a situation to develop where they
would be afraid of what words they used. But we now have this
situation in this country. We have it primarily on college campuses,
but it is spreading throughout the whole society. Were does it come
from? What is it?

We call it "Political Correctness." The name originated as something
of a joke, literally in a comic strip, and we tend still to think of
it as only half-serious. In fact, it's deadly serious. It is the great
disease of our century, the disease that has left tens of millions of
people dead in Europe, in Russia, in China, indeed around the world.
It is the disease of ideology. PC is not funny. PC is deadly serious.

If we look at it analytically, if we look at it historically, we
quickly find out exactly what it is. Political Correctness is cultural
Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms.
It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and
the peace movement, but back to World War I. If we compare the basic
tenets of Political Correctness with classical Marxism the parallels
are very obvious.

First of all, both are totalitarian ideologies. The totalitarian
nature of Political Correctness is revealed nowhere more clearly than
on college campuses, many of which at this point are small ivy covered
North Koreas, where the student or faculty member who dares to cross
any of the lines set up by the gender feminist or the homosexual-
rights activists, or the local black or Hispanic group, or any of the
other sainted "victims" groups that PC revolves around, quickly find
themselves in judicial trouble. Within the small legal system of the
college, they face formal charges - some star-chamber proceeding - and
punishment. That is a little look into the future that Political
Correctness intends for the nation as a whole.

Indeed, all ideologies are totalitarian because the essence of an
ideology (I would note that conservatism correctly understood is not
an ideology) is to take some philosophy and say on the basis of this
philosophy certain things must be true - such as the whole of the
history of our culture is the history of the oppression of women.
Since reality contradicts that, reality must be forbidden. It must
become forbidden to acknowledge the reality of our history. People
must be forced to live a lie, and since people are naturally reluctant
to live a lie, they naturally use their ears and eyes to look out and
say, "Wait a minute. This isn't true. I can see it isn't true," the
power of the state must be put behind the demand to live a lie. That
is why ideology invariably creates a totalitarian state.

Second, the cultural Marxism of Political Correctness, like economic
Marxism, has a single factor explanation of history. Economic Marxism
says that all of history is determined by ownership of means of
production. Cultural Marxism, or Political Correctness, says that all
history is determined by power, by which groups defined in terms of
race, sex, etc., have power over which other groups. Nothing else
matters. All literature, indeed, is about that. Everything in the past
is about that one thing.

Third, just as in classical economic Marxism certain groups, i.e.
workers and peasants, are a priori good, and other groups, i.e., the
bourgeoisie and capital owners, are evil. In the cultural Marxism of
Political Correctness certain groups are good - feminist women, (only
feminist women, non-feminist women are deemed not to exist) blacks,
Hispanics, homosexuals. These groups are determined to be "victims,"
and therefore automatically good regardless of what any of them do.
Similarly, white males are determined automatically to be evil,
thereby becoming the equivalent of the bourgeoisie in economic
Marxism.

Fourth, both economic and cultural Marxism rely on expropriation. When
the classical Marxists, the communists, took over a country like
Russia, they expropriated the bourgeoisie, they took away their
property. Similarly, when the cultural Marxists take over a university
campus, they expropriate through things like quotas for admissions.
When a white student with superior qualifications is denied admittance
to a college in favor of a black or Hispanic who isn't as well
qualified, the white student is expropriated. And indeed, affirmative
action, in our whole society today, is a system of expropriation.
White owned companies don't get a contract because the contract is
reserved for a company owned by, say, Hispanics or women. So
expropriation is a principle tool for both forms of Marxism....

In 1923 in Germany, a think-tank is established that takes on the role
of translating Marxism from economic into cultural terms, that creates
Political Correctness as we know it today, and essentially it has
created the basis for it by the end of the 1930s. This comes about
because the very wealthy young son of a millionaire German trader by
the name of Felix Weil has become a Marxist and has lots of money to
spend. He is disturbed by the divisions among the Marxists, so he
sponsors something called the First Marxist Work Week, where he brings
Lukacs and many of the key German thinkers together for a week,
working on the differences of Marxism.

And he says, "What we need is a think-tank." Washington is full of
think tanks and we think of them as very modern. In fact they go back
quite a ways. He endows an institute, associated with Frankfurt
University, established in 1923, that was originally supposed to be
known as the Institute for Marxism. But the people behind it decided
at the beginning that it was not to their advantage to be openly
identified as Marxist. The last thing Political Correctness wants is
for people to figure out it's a form of Marxism. So instead they
decide to name it the Institute for Social Research.

Weil is very clear about his goals. In 1971, he wrote to Martin Jay
the author of a principle book on the Frankfurt School, as the
Institute for Social Research soon becomes known informally, and he
said, "I wanted the institute to become known, perhaps famous, due to
its contributions to Marxism." Well, he was successful. The first
director of the Institute, Carl Grunberg, an Austrian economist,
concluded his opening address, according to Martin Jay, "by clearly
stating his personal allegiance to Marxism as a scientific
methodology." Marxism, he said, would be the ruling principle at the
Institute, and that never changed...

The stuff we've been hearing about this morning - the radical
feminism, the women's studies departments, the gay studies
departments, the black studies departments - all these things are
branches of Critical Theory. What the Frankfurt School essentially
does is draw on both Marx and Freud in the 1930s to create this theory
called Critical Theory. The term is ingenious because you're tempted
to ask, "What is the theory?" The theory is to criticize. The theory
is that the way to bring down Western culture and the capitalist order
is not to lay down an alternative. They explicitly refuse to do that.
They say it can't be done, that we can't imagine what a free society
would look like (their definition of a free society). As long as we're
living under repression - the repression of a capitalistic economic
order which creates (in their theory) the Freudian condition, the
conditions that Freud describes in individuals of repression - we
can't even imagine it. What Critical Theory is about is simply
criticizing. It calls for the most destructive criticism possible, in
every possible way, designed to bring the current order down. And, of
course, when we hear from the feminists that the whole of society is
just out to get women and so on, that kind of criticism is a
derivative of Critical Theory. It is all coming from the 1930s, not
the 1960s.

Other key members who join up around this time are Theodore Adorno,
and, most importantly, Erich Fromm and Herbert Marcuse. Fromm and
Marcuse introduce an element which is central to Political
Correctness, and that's the sexual element. And particularly Marcuse,
who in his own writings calls for a society of "polymorphous
perversity," that is his definition of the future of the world that
they want to create. Marcuse in particular by the 1930s is writing
some very extreme stuff on the need for sexual liberation, but this
runs through the whole Institute. So do most of the themes we see in
Political Correctness, again in the early 30s. In Fromm's view,
masculinity and femininity were not reflections of `essential' sexual
differences, as the Romantics had thought. They were derived instead
from differences in life functions, which were in part socially
determined." Sex is a construct; sexual differences are a construct...

How does all of this stuff flood in here? How does it flood into our
universities, and indeed into our lives today? The members of the
Frankfurt School are Marxist, they are also, to a man, Jewish. In 1933
the Nazis came to power in Germany, and not surprisingly they shut
down the Institute for Social Research. And its members fled. They
fled to New York City, and the Institute was reestablished there in
1933 with help from Columbia University. And the members of the
Institute, gradually through the 1930s, though many of them remained
writing in German, shift their focus from Critical Theory about German
society, destructive criticism about every aspect of that society, to
Critical Theory directed toward American society. There is another
very important transition when the war comes. Some of them go to work
for the government, including Herbert Marcuse, who became a key figure
in the OSS (the predecessor to the CIA), and some, including
Horkheimer and Adorno, move to Hollywood.

These origins of Political Correctness would probably not mean too
much to us today except for two subsequent events. The first was the
student rebellion in the mid-1960s, which was driven largely by
resistance to the draft and the Vietnam War. But the student rebels
needed theory of some sort. They couldn't just get out there and say,
"Hell no we won't go," they had to have some theoretical explanation
behind it. Very few of them were interested in wading through Das
Kapital. Classical, economic Marxism is not light, and most of the
radicals of the 60s were not deep. Fortunately for them, and
unfortunately for our country today, and not just in the university,
Herbert Marcuse remained in America when the Frankfurt School
relocated back to Frankfurt after the war. And whereas Mr. Adorno in
Germany is appalled by the student rebellion when it breaks out there
- when the student rebels come into Adorno's classroom, he calls the
police and has them arrested - Herbert Marcuse, who remained here, saw
the 60s student rebellion as the great chance. He saw the opportunity
to take the work of the Frankfurt School and make it the theory of the
New Left in the United States.

One of Marcuse's books was the key book. It virtually became the bible
of the SDS and the student rebels of the 60s. That book was Eros and
Civilization. Marcuse argues that under a capitalistic order (he
downplays the Marxism very strongly here, it is subtitled, A
Philosophical Inquiry into Freud, but the framework is Marxist),
repression is the essence of that order and that gives us the person
Freud describes - the person with all the hang-ups, the neuroses,
because his sexual instincts are repressed. We can envision a future,
if we can only destroy this existing oppressive order, in which we
liberate eros, we liberate libido, in which we have a world of
"polymorphous perversity," in which you can "do you own thing." And by
the way, in that world there will no longer be work, only play. What a
wonderful message for the radicals of the mid-60s! They're students,
they're baby-boomers, and they've grown up never having to worry about
anything except eventually having to get a job. And here is a guy
writing in a way they can easily follow. He doesn't require them to
read a lot of heavy Marxism and tells them everything they want to
hear which is essentially, "Do your own thing," "If it feels good do
it," and "You never have to go to work." By the way, Marcuse is also
the man who creates the phrase, "Make love, not war." Coming back to
the situation people face on campus, Marcuse defines "liberating
tolerance" as intolerance for anything coming from the Right and
tolerance for anything coming from the Left. Marcuse joined the
Frankfurt School, in 1932 (if I remember right). So, all of this goes
back to the 1930s.

In conclusion, America today is in the throes of the greatest and
direst transformation in its history. We are becoming an ideological
state, a country with an official state ideology enforced by the power
of the state. In "hate crimes" we now have people serving jail
sentences for political thoughts. And the Congress is now moving to
expand that category ever further. Affirmative action is part of it.
The terror against anyone who dissents from Political Correctness on
campus is part of it. It's exactly what we have seen happen in Russia,
in Germany, in Italy, in China, and now it's coming here. And we don't
recognize it because we call it Political Correctness and laugh it
off. My message today is that it's not funny, it's here, it's growing
and it will eventually destroy, as it seeks to destroy, everything
that we have ever defined as our freedom and our culture.

<http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-PC-Origins-Tony.htm>

Ian
2005-07-20 10:28:50 UTC
I was just thinking recently whilst listening to Radio 4, that Marxism
has thankfully become separate from the soviets.

This is excellent. Speaking as someone who likes a good debate. before
it was too easy to argue with a marxist, all you had to do was point to
the failure of the soviet union. These days it's so much more rewarding
taking it on on its merits.
Topaz
2005-07-20 18:16:32 UTC
Post by Ian
I was just thinking recently whilst listening to Radio 4, that Marxism
has thankfully become separate from the soviets.
This is excellent. Speaking as someone who likes a good debate. before
it was too easy to argue with a marxist, all you had to do was point to
the failure of the soviet union. These days it's so much more rewarding
taking it on on its merits.
They are still too easy. They say things like people can just stay
in bed, or play all day, if they don't feel like working, and still
get all the things they want.

Ian
2005-07-15 10:22:46 UTC
Post by Michael Voytinsky
I have worked with Muslims, they are wonderful, hard-working,
considerate people. I would not hesitate to hire them.
At the same time, they are often willing to justify harsh penalties for
adultery, persecution of converts from Islam, etc. Their political
views often make the Republicans look sane.
So, saying that Iranian Islam is insane does not contradict the view
that Iranians are pleasant, hospitable people. Just don't offend their
medieval sensibilities.
Agree totally. Some of the nicest people I know, and some of the most
competent work colleagues are muslims.

However, I'm sure there's some really really well intentioned red
bellied
Piranha fish out there too.

One cannot ignore the fact that in large numbers, one incendiary
remark,
leads to mass murder. Just look at India, or Nigeria.
Anna L
2005-07-15 18:25:03 UTC
Isn't all more about culture than religion? Women are treated pretty
poorly in almost all backward societies, including India. Christians
used to treat women like second class citizens too. But things are
changing in those parts of the world due to a cultural shift away from
ignorance and superstition.

Anna
Topaz
2005-07-16 18:15:39 UTC
Post by Anna L
Isn't all more about culture than religion? Women are treated pretty
poorly in almost all backward societies, including India. Christians
used to treat women like second class citizens too. But things are
changing in those parts of the world due to a cultural shift away from
ignorance and superstition.
The leftists who rule America are for having a unisex country and
for fighting "sexism". This should be replaced by a nation that is for
manhood and womenhood. Not only are the sexes different, but the
reason we are attracted to the opposite sex is precisely because they
are different.

In 1852 Emma Snodgrass was arrested in Boston for wearing pants.
Today women are allowed to be policemen and soldiers. Men don't need
to be protected by female policemen.
We don't have to have the kind of society we have now. The
government, and the media, and the schools, may all be leftist
enemies, but their ways are so contrary to human nature that it can be
changed.

The two main forces that reject the unisex society are religion
and nationalism. There certainly
wasn't much feminism going on in a Muslim country like Afganistan. And
it is no coincidence that the USA bombed Afganistan. The USA and its
masters the Jews are the enemy and that is the first thing we need to
be clear about if we are going to change things. There were also
Nationalist countries that were also bombed by the USA and the other
leftists. The media will tell us how terrible they say these countries
were. We must always remember that the media is the enemy and they are
the ones pushing unisex culture on us.

Feminism is something we must always fight against. But a normal
man who considers women his enemy must eventually go mad. Feminism may
be a major symptom of what is wrong with this country but it is only a
symptom. The Jewish control of the media and society is the disease.
And feminism is Jewish:

Gloria Steinem was a Jew. Bella Abzug was a Jew. Betty Friedan was
a Jew.

"THE JEWISH 100: A Ranking Of the Most Influential Jews Of All Time"
By Michael Shaprio

# 56 Betty Friedan (b. 1921)

Born Betty Naomi Goldstein to Harry and Miriam (Horowitz) Goldstein in
Peoria, Illinois, educated at Smith College, married in 1947 to Carl
Friedan, the mother of three children, divorced in 1969, activist,
best-selling author, professor, a founder of the National Organization
for Women (NOW), the National Women's Political Caucus, and the First
Women's Bank, researcher, journalist, Democrat, clinical psychologist,
and grandmother, Betty Friedan was the most influential feminist of
the postwar era. Deemed by Marilyn French and others as an "initiator
of the 'second wave' of feminism, " Friedan's writings and lectures,
including the highly influential books THE FEMININE MYSTIQUE and THE
SECOND STAGE, synthesized women's views on what equality meant and how
to live and work... When the war against fascism ended two decades
later, four million women lost their jobs to returning GIs. Women were
again told that their place was in the home. The freedom to work to
build up and defend their nation was over. Men would earn the family's
bread. What the boys needed was a warm place to come home to every
night. Ironically, American soldiers had accepted some of the values
toward women (Kinder, Kuche, Kirche - children, kitchen, church) as
the Nazis they thought they had defeated...

Anna L
2005-07-17 19:43:21 UTC
Post by Topaz
The leftists who rule America are for having a unisex country and
for fighting "sexism". This should be replaced by a nation that is for
manhood and womenhood. Not only are the sexes different, but the
reason we are attracted to the opposite sex is precisely because they
are different.
You don't get to define what is "womanhood" for me.
Post by Topaz
We don't have to have the kind of society we have now.
NO, we can degenerate into some kind of despotic authoritarianism. We
may well be on the way toward that now. But don't expect to take my
freedom away without a fight.
Post by Topaz
The
government, and the media, and the schools, may all be leftist
enemies, but their ways are so contrary to human nature that it can be
changed.
The last time I looked, rightwing extremists were in power.

Anna
Mitchell Holman
2005-07-18 03:00:55 UTC
Post by Anna L
Post by Topaz
The leftists who rule America are for having a unisex country and
for fighting "sexism". This should be replaced by a nation that is for
manhood and womenhood. Not only are the sexes different, but the
reason we are attracted to the opposite sex is precisely because they
are different.
You don't get to define what is "womanhood" for me.
Perhaps you could supply your own definition?
Touche'
Topaz
2005-07-18 23:06:52 UTC
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:00:55 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Anna L
Post by Topaz
The
government, and the media, and the schools, may all be leftist
enemies, but their ways are so contrary to human nature that it can be
changed.
The last time I looked, rightwing extremists were in power.
Touche'
Here is a typical example of what the USA stands for:

http://www.blessedcause.org/Militant%20Intent.htm
GAY MILITANT INTENT: OUR KIDS

From Concerned Women From America
by Beverly LaHaye

Dear Concerned American,
What I am about to tell you in this letter is so outrageous you may
find it hard to believe. I was astounded myself. I could not believe
that our nation had fallen so far. But the reports here are true. I
have warned many times that our children are under attack. Now I'm
writing to sound the alarm that the situation is even worse than I
thought. I'll tell you more details in a moment, but here's just a
sample of what I've discovered:
Cross-dressing promoted to grade-school children Graphic instruction
in "gay" sex taught to teenage boys and girls Armed guards posted to
keep parents out of high school assemblies led by radical homosexual
activists A book - published by a taxpayer-funded university - that
endorses sex between children and adults!

I've warned about this for many years. Now the evidence is beyond
dispute: there is an evil scheme aimed at destroying our children. The
attack comes on many fronts. It aims to expose children to sex at
earlier and earlier ages... to rob them of their innocence and open
them up to immoral and unhealthy practices... to set them up to accept
messages of
"safe sex" and homosexuality... to usher them into becoming advocates
for - and ultimately participants in - sexual promiscuity, sodomy,
bisexuality, and transgenderism.
These reports confirm my worst fears about this scheme. The time is
short! Radical homosexual activists have long said, "Whoever controls
the schools, controls the future." If they can convince the next
generation that homosexuality is "just another lifestyle," there will
be no stopping them. Even more chilling: If they can lure a whole
generation of young people to explore "alternative" sexual behavior...
to discover their "gay side"...
they will have a whole new generation of young, willing sex partners.
Their first step is to promote gender confusion. Nothing I have ever
seen promises to confuse kids more than a lesson guide obtained and
given to me by one of the researchers here at CWA.
GRADE SCHOOL LESSON PROMOTES CROSS-DRESSING The Gay, Lesbian, and
Straight Education Network, also known as "GLSEN, is pushing a
grade-school curriculum book that promotes cross-dressing. This book
was created by a homosexual parents group at the Buena Vista
Elementary School in San Francisco. It includes a lesson based on a
children's book titled "Jesse's Dream Skirt."
As incredible as it sounds, this is real! The story is about a young
boy named Jesse who likes trying on his mother's dresses, and dreams
of a skirt "that whirled, twirled, flowed and glowed, and felt soft
inside." Jesse's mom helps him make a skirt, and he wears it to
daycare, where his classmates make fun of him. The daycare teacher,
Bruce, gathers the
children together and says, "Jesse loves his skirt. Why are some of
you making fun of him?" A girl says, "Well, I wear pants. Why can't
Jesse wear a skirt?"
A boy, Mike, says that one day his mother let him dress up in her old
dresses and hats. "It was a lot of fun," he said, until his father
came in and yelled at him, saying, "Take off that dress, I don't want
my son to be a sissy!" Mike told his daycare classmates, "I don't
know, - I still don't see what was wrong with it." The children and
their teacher discuss the issue and most of the children end up liking
Jesse's skirt. Some even start making dresses themselves. The book
ends with Jesse twirling around in his "dream skirt," with his
boy-style underwear showing. The companion lesson plan says the "key
message" of "Jesse's Dream Skirt" is: "Respect means keeping our minds
open. Having open minds means giving people freedom to be who they
want to be." I don't know what's worse: encouraging boys to wear
dresses, or the negative portrayal of Mike's father. Children who
study "Jesse's Dream Skirt" are getting the message that their
parents' view of morality cannot be trusted. Lest you think this sort
of insanity is restricted to California, take a loot at this next
report, straight from the Midwest. Armed Security Guard Ejects Mother
of Student from School Assembly on Homosexuality
This really made me angry when I heard about it! The incident took
place in St. Louis, Missouri last year just after school had started
for fall. Debra Loveless, whose daughter attends Metro High School,
heard that GLESEN was conducting a school-sponsored assembly. Loveless
had told school officials that she considered the event inappropriate.
When she tried to view it for herself, she was escorted out of the
assembly by an armed security guard. (Just for wanting to view it!)
Can you believe the arrogance of those school administrators! We may
never know all of what those dear young people were exposed to during
that assembly. But if GLSEN's past performance is any indication, the
material was corrupting an destructive. GLESEN has produced some of
the most foul "educational" material in the dishonorable history of
sex education. Two years ago, CWA uncovered a pornographic teaching
session conducted in Massachusetts by GLSEN. During that workshop,
homosexual instructors indoctrinated children as young
as 14 years old. The children heard detailed descriptions of
perverted sex acts, including the dangerous practice known in
homosexual slang as "fisting." After it was exposed, that session
sparked outrage across the nation. It was such a scandal that it
became known as "Fistgate." GLSEN leaders responded by becoming much
more secretive. Apparently this has led them to keep parents out of
their workshops like the one in St. Louis.
So it has come to this. Our tax dollars foot the bill for homosexual
propaganda to poison our children's minds and defile their hearts.
And when parents want to find out what's going on, they get thrown out
of public schools by armed guards! It's time for parents and
grandparents to stand up and fight to protect our children. We can't
think that just because it hasn't happened in our school yet that it
never will! The radical homosexual activists won't stop with just the
California schools. They won't stop with just the big city
schools. They won't stop until they have reached every school in the
nation.
DANGEROUS NEW BOOK PROVIDES ACADEMIC "COVER" FOR PEDOPHILES AND CHILD
MOLESTERS
The University of Minnesota Press has just published Judith Levine's
Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children from Sex. This
book includes such outrageous statements as, "Sex is not harmful to
children... There are many ways even the smallesst children can
partake of it."

On another page, the author gushes over a "lush and mysterious" photo
of a "naked 3- or 4-year-old." Quoting a variety of pedophiles,
Levine says children are not necessarily harmed by sex with adults.
She also advocates that America adopt a law like Holland's that
legalizes sex between adults and children as young as 12! It's
unbelievable, but this book is defended by the liberal media elite.
I'm shocked and heartbroken. But we should not be surprised.
America's standards of sexual morality have been belittled as
"taboos," and been worn down step by step. Today, almost nothing is
off limits. Sex between adults and children is just the next barrier
to be torn down. How long will it take these radical activists to
achieve their next evil objective? Our grade-school children are
already being taught that cross-dressing is just wonderful
self-expression. Graphic details of perverted sex practices are
already being taught to high school children, and parents are being
locked out of assemblies taught by radical homosexual activisits. We
must - and we can - stop this. NOW! I grieve for our children and
grandchildren. And I fear for our nation if we do not stand up to
this assault of immorality and defeat it. I was reminded of a passage
in the Old Testament book of the prophet Ezekiel. In Chapter 22, the
Lord recounts the many sins of Jerusalem, including many examples of
sexual immorality and perversity. Finally God says, "I sought for a
man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach
before me for the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found
none."

We need people who stand in the gap for our children and for America.
I ask you to do three things. First, pray. This attack is spiritual,
and we must fight back on our knees to defend our schools and our
children. Next, [join Concerned Women for America, contact through the
web at www.cwfa.org. This organization organizes petitions, etc.]
Finally, send a gift to help CWA fight our part of the battle (to CWA
not BlessedCause, no affiliation)

If we act together, we can stand in the gap and halt this stealthy
assault on our children.
I have CWA's tireless staff hitting this issue head on. We're
knocking on doors of policymakers on Capitol Hill. We're taking the
debate to the networks, the cable TV channels, and the newspapers that
shape public opinion. And we're keeping a close eye on the evildoers
to expose them when they make their next move. To do all of this we
need your help. Your gift today will help CWA maintain our powerful
voice in defense of Biblical values. More and more, the pro-family
movement is turning to CWA for leadership. If we are unable to stand
in the gap for our children, who will do it? We know the radical
homosexual activists and all their allies intent on corrupting our
children will not give up. They think they can lure our children into
depravity while we sit by and do nothing. I refuse to allow it! Please
join with me to stop this wicked agenda now.
Sincerely,
Beverly LaHaye
Founder and Chairman
PS I've learned that GLSEN now boasts a budget of 3.5 million and a
membership of more than 1,200 homosexual-activist educators. Their
mission is to promote homosexuality and gender confusion in the
schools under any guise that works. We must take strong, decisive
action now before we lose our schools!

Topaz
2005-07-18 23:04:55 UTC
Post by Anna L
You don't get to define what is "womanhood" for me.
NO, we can degenerate into some kind of despotic authoritarianism. We
may well be on the way toward that now. But don't expect to take my
freedom away without a fight.
We should have a government that knows men and women are different,
rather than having the kind of perverted government we have now:

John Tyndall on what women should and should not be:
FAITHFUL to the canons of political correctness and to the great
delight of the Blairs of this world, Britain is becoming a feminised
society - feminised at least in respect of those spheres of life which
have traditionally been seen as the domain of men. One symptom of this
tendency has been the downgrading of masculine qualities and the
proliferation of so-called 'males' in which these qualities are
manifestly lacking. Another - equally repulsive - has been the attempt
to induce women to play masculine roles - to become, as it were,
ersatz and second-rate males instead of first-rate representatives of
their own sex.
Nowhere has this latter tendency been pursued to the point of insanity
more than in Britain's armed forces - up till recently admired
throughout the world for their toughness, discipline and
professionalism, but now increasingly becoming just another
experimental ground for social engineering, including the nutty
theories of human equality - both racial and sexual.
Penny Rushton (24), from Cannock, Staffs., with her crew-cut,
back-pack and rifle, is not a picture of femininity. She has served in
the Royal Artillery but is now trying to get into the Royal Marine
Commandos, one of the toughest military units in the world.
Hard tests
To win the Commandos' famed Green Beret she must complete a ten-mile
endurance course in 72 minutes in full kit. She must also do a
nine-mile speed march and a 30-mile solo mission on Dartmoor in eight
hours. Even half of the male trainees fail to make it in these tests,
but Penny (5ft 2in and 8½ stone) is determined to succeed.
An army spokesman talking to the press has said: "A few years ago
having a woman join the Commandos would have been unthinkable. This
shows how far women have come in the forces. Penny is there on merit.
She gets no special treatment."
Well, if this is true and Penny Rushton does make it into the
Commandos it can only mean one thing.
She will have gone a long way towards sacrificing those unique
feminine qualities that make women special - and which in fact make
the world go round.
Which no doubt would delight Tony and his 'New Labour' Government.
This crew seem bent on turning women into half-men just as they want
to turn men into half-women (some would say setting an excellent
example themselves!).
Top brass go p.c.
Of course, we expect this kind of tomfoolery from politicians. But
aren't we entitled to hope that the chiefs of our armed services would
know better?
Just who was the nitwit who, with apparent enthusiasm, told the
newspapers that Penny gets "no special treatment"?
Women should indeed get special treatment - because women are not the
same. Our ancestors knew it. Our nation was built upon it. In fact,
every nation that has made any worthwhile mark on history has
recognised it as an eternal truth.
And an essential part of this difference is that women should not be
called upon to perform combat roles in the armed services. This is not
because women have any the less courage than men, but only because
their courage is of a different kind, also because the physical and
psychological hardships of life in the front line in wartime are
hardships best suited to the male species - just as women, and women
alone, are equipped to cope with the unique hardships of childbirth.
An insult
What the feminists (male and female) of New Labour seem incapable of
understanding is that this kind of nonsense, far from raising the
status of women and 'liberating' them, simply degrades and insults
them by casting them into an environment in which they cannot possibly
compete on fair terms with their men-folk. This is the same as
degrading and insulting men by casting them into those areas of life
that are the natural domain of women and where women perform best.
Britain will not get back on proper course until we rid ourselves of
this madness and revert to a society in which men and women are valued
equally but acknowledged as different!
Spearhead Online
Post by Anna L
The last time I looked, rightwing extremists were in power.
If this what you mean by the "right wing":

Ian
2005-07-18 10:11:19 UTC
No they aren't. Things are changing because of government's fear of
America.
Ian
2005-07-20 10:26:27 UTC
Can I have my tax back?
Michael Voytinsky
2005-07-16 22:57:17 UTC
What he meant was that Muslim countries really are for their
people,
Of course. The Iranian and the Saudi governments really do listen to
their people. My mistake.
http://www.blessedcause.org/Militant%20Intent.htm
GAY MILITANT INTENT: OUR KIDS
[right wing ranting snipped]
The right-wing rant requires no additional comment.
Luc The Perverse
2005-07-16 23:18:21 UTC
Post by Michael Voytinsky
What he meant was that Muslim countries really are for their
people,
Of course. The Iranian and the Saudi governments really do listen to
their people. My mistake.
http://www.blessedcause.org/Militant%20Intent.htm
GAY MILITANT INTENT: OUR KIDS
[right wing ranting snipped]
The right-wing rant requires no additional comment.
I disagree, I would like to say I find that website/letter hillarious.

I never thought I'd hear something be called a "dangerous book" - I feel
like I'm in the 14th century here.

Opinions, facts, studies, statistics, words . . .even lies - they are not
dangerous. Those who do not question them, they are dangerous however.

Speaking of that book, I have a nagging feeling she hasn't read it.

And the day parents are thrown out of schools by armed guards for simply
asking what is going on, I expect to see it on the evening news shows.
(I'm sure the parents let their children go back the next day.
Fortunately, for the homosexual scum, it only takes one day to convert 90%
of the children.)

The Concerned Women's League Instructions for preventing our boys from
coming home tommorrow refusing to wear anything but a dress for the rest of
their lives: Pray, and then join our organization and send us money.
(Whatever you do don't try to fight it yourselves by going to the school,
the guards will throw you into a Hitler style gas chamber.)
--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a second-rate
product and a second-rate company with a first-rate product, it's never an
ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)
Topaz
2005-07-17 18:03:17 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:18:21 -0600, "Luc The Perverse"
Post by Luc The Perverse
[...]
Good point
Post by Luc The Perverse
the guards will throw you into a Hitler style gas chamber.)
"The text of this web page was originally published by the United
States Holocaust Memorial Museum as a pamphlet titled "Homosexuals:
Victims of the Nazi Era".

United States Holocaust Memorial Museum,
100 Raoul Walenberg Place SW,
Washington D.C. 20024-2150.

As part of the Nazis' attempt to purify German society and propagate
an "Aryan master race," they condemned homosexuals as "socially
aberrant." Soon after taking office on January 30, 1933, Hitler banned
all homosexual and lesbian organizations. Brownshirted storm troopers
raided the institutions and gathering places of homosexuals. Greatly
weakened and driven underground, this subculture had flourished in the
relative freedom of the 1920s, in the pubs and cafes of Berlin,
Hamburg, Munich, Bremen, and other cities."
http://www.holocaust-trc.org/homosx.htm